|Home||» Products||» GSM Module||» SIM 800|
Designed for global market, SIM800 is a quad-band GSM/GPRS module that works on frequencies GSM 850MHz, EGSM 900MHz, DCS 1800MHz and PCS 1900MHz. SIM800 features GPRS multi-slot class 12/ class 10 (optional) and supports the GPRS coding schemes CS-1, CS-2, CS-3 and CS-4.
With a tiny configuration of 24*24*3mm, SIM800 can meet almost all the space requirements in users' applications, such as M2M, smart phone, PDA and other mobile devices.
SIM800 has 68 SMT pads, and provides all hardware interfaces between the module and customers' boards.Main features:
- Bands: GSM 850MHz, EGSM 900MHz, DCS 1800MHz, PCS 1900MHz
- Coding schemes: CS-1, CS-2, CS-3, CS-4
- Tx power: Class 4 (2W), Class 1 (1W)
- Small package: 23 * 23 * 3mm
- Power supply voltage: 3.4 - 4.4V
- Lowe power: down to 1mA in sleep mode
- TCP/IP TCP/IP AT firmware
- Operating temperature: -40C do +85C
- Support up to 5*5*2 Keypads
- One full function UART port, and can be configured to two independent serial ports.
- One USB port can be used as debugging and firmware upgrading.
- Audio channels which include a microphone input and a receiver output.
- Programmable general purpose input and output.
- One SIM card interface.
- Support Bluetooth function.
- Support one PWM.
- PCM/SPI/SD card interface, only one function can be accessed synchronously. (default function is PCM)